As of Sunday, November 1st, Starbucks’ red cups and holiday beverages are back in U.S. and Canadian stores. Can I get an amen?!
If you’re a Starbucks cardholder or app user, (or if you’ve been to Starbucks in the last 48 hours) then you probably already knew that.
But, did you know that NEW HOLIDAY BEVERAGES will be available in stores on November 10th?
In addition to the following classics, which are already available, you can also score new holiday beverages, merchandise and the full lineup of packaged coffees starting next Tuesday. Mark your calendars people!
Returning Holiday Favorites
In addition to Starbucks hot signature holiday favorites, all seasonal beverages are available iced or as a Frappuccino® blended beverage. For the first time nationwide, these cold beverages also have their own festive holiday cup with a snowflake design.
- Caramel Brulée Latte: Espresso, steamed milk and rich caramel brulée sauce, topped with whipped cream and shimmery caramel brulée topping.
- Chestnut Praline Latte: Inspired by the time-honored holiday tradition of warm roasted chestnuts, this cozy beverage features Starbucks® signature espresso and flavors of caramelized chestnuts, with freshly steamed milk, topped with whipped cream and spiced praline crumbs.
- Eggnog Latte: Espresso combined with steamed eggnog and milk and dusted with ground nutmeg.
- Gingerbread Latte: The flavor of gingerbread combined with espresso and steamed milk. Finished with a topping of whipped cream and ground nutmeg.
- Peppermint Mocha: Espresso and steamed milk sweetened with flavors of chocolate and peppermint, all topped off with whipped cream and chocolate curls.
- Skinny Peppermint Mocha: A lighter version of Starbucks Peppermint Mocha made with nonfat milk, sugar-free peppermint syrup and skinny mocha sauce.
My favorites are the Skinny Peppermint Mocha and the Chestnut Praline Latte, and my guy loves the Gingerbread Latte. (He had a minor meltdown yesterday when he thought they had gotten rid of it this year, but rest assured, the classics have returned!) What’s your go-to holiday drink? Share your favs in the comments section below, and try my Slow Cooker White Chocolate Mocha for an easy DIY beverage you can serve at all your holiday get-togethers!
It’s the return of the #RedCups! Show us your creativity by tagging your photo #RedCupContest for a chance to win. See link in bio for more info. Open to Legal residents of the 50 United States (D.C.) and Canada, 18 years or older. Enter Contest by: 11/5/15 at 11:59 pm PT. For Official Rules, including prize descriptions, visit http://sbux.co/redcupcontest. Five grand prizes of $500 available to be won. Void where prohibited.
The iconic red cups are almost as loved as the drinks themselves, and Starbucks unveils a new, festive design each year.
This year, the ombré cup is a little more simple than in years past, and according to Starbucks, that’s because the iconic design represents all kinds of holiday stories, which coffee lovers can make their own.
“In the past, we have told stories with our holiday cups designs,” said Jeffrey Fields, Starbucks vice president of Design & Content. “This year we wanted to usher in the holidays with a purity of design that welcomes all of our stories.”
Read more about the #redcup design here at news.starbucks.com, and share your red cup selfies on the hellolatte Facebook page. Sure, it’s pretty cliché and a little ridiculous, but you know you’re gonna take one anyway. Just embrace the basic.